domingo, 16 de marzo de 2014

NYC TRIP

 Hey gorgeous! guess who's back back back again. I haven't been here in a long time, i know, but when i did i got the nice surprise of finding that all my old posts are gone, why? i have no idea. Anyhow, back to business. Around two weeks ago i took my first plane to my actual hometown, New York (apart from when i was born obviously) and thank God i went now and not 5 years ago when my mom would've forced me to use over protective coats, ugly sneakers and all that stuff mothers make kids wear.



 Where to start?! I was there for only 5 days and oh boy, that was enough for me to make the decision that i have to live there for at least a full year, everything about New York drove me crazy, and no, you don't have to tell me that "things are different once you move" crap cause it's obvious. But anyhow, whilst being in the capital of the world, i obviously had to buy things that may or may not have been necessary in my life, but who cares. I made my first purchase in American Apparel i cried when i saw it and i got shoes! well, not me, my sister did but, i use them too so you get my point. Coolest thing about this AA was that its an outlet aka !!SALES!! Their high waited jeans that are normally around 70$ cost 10/15$ so you may understand my pain when i found out they had my size, but not the colors i was looking for.. yes, ouch. These are the shoes we got ,they normally cost 42$ and we bought them for 15$, can i get an hallelujah?; they're incredibly comfortable and go with everything so i highly recommend them to anyone who wants a pair!





 We grabbed one or five hundred other things at other stores as Supreme, Kid Robot, H&M, F21, Saks Fifth Avenue, Dillard's, Macy's, some tea shop that was frickn bomb diggity but i forgot the name cause my aunt kept the bags, Chelsea Market (we got cupcakes and whoopie pies) and many other stores.




 Anyhow, those have been the best 5 days of my life, literally. I'll just leave tons of pictures here so you guys know the rest of the places we visited and whatsoever. Thank you for your time, over n out, N.

 


























1 comentario:

  1. we NEED to go together one day as the girls who were born in the most amazing city and got stuck in this third world cave hahha our dreams are bigger than sary's head and that's why I love you nao<3

    ResponderBorrar